reading assignment
Yeah we are starting our Bible Study again. I hope you all had a wonderful Summer and now we are all in the grove of school and everything right? ha ha The craziness of it all. I know some of you dont have the books yet so I will give you the reading assignment out of the book and also the passages we will cover from the Bible.
Read: pages1-22 in "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore.
Bible: 2 Chronicles 26-33, Isaiah 6-7, 38
You should have received this by www.blogger.com or you can go to www.canyoncreekchicks.blogspot.com. Let us know if you have any problems.
Rhonda rhonda_jorgenson@hotmail.com or Di di.b@canyoncreekonline.com
happy reading
Read: pages1-22 in "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore.
Bible: 2 Chronicles 26-33, Isaiah 6-7, 38
You should have received this by www.blogger.com or you can go to www.canyoncreekchicks.blogspot.com. Let us know if you have any problems.
Rhonda rhonda_jorgenson@hotmail.com or Di di.b@canyoncreekonline.com
happy reading
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home