| So Happy week one of the bible study!! I am so excited about this study. I have done it once before and it is so amazing I can't wait to do it again. I have been doing a lot of thinking about the four kings and any similarites I have to them. Of course there is something in everyone I can identify with if I look hard enough. I think I have the potential and similar history to be most like Hezekiah. I come from a family heavy with sin and complete rebellion against God. I feel like God has called me to be like Hezekiah. To look at the mistakes of my family and choose to seek God. I have really been wondering how Hezekiah dealt with the pressure. Because of his actions and attitudes things changed around him. People changed. Sometimes I get so scared that all these people are watching me and if I mess up there goes the entire family. I don't know if this is really making sense. But I just wanted to share a little about me and where I see this study taking me. I want so badly to be free from the fear and repetative sin cycle that has kept me from experiencing the abundant spirit filled life God has planned for me. I can't wait to read what all of you have to say. The last study really ministered to me and I know this one will also!!! Love Samm |
Canyon Creek Chicks
The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.
Contributors
- Cheryl Forkner
- Michelle
- Jennifer Hirata
- Di Beals
- Teacher Tabi
- Heather Taylor
- hdiggitty
- Sonya Day
- Becky Collord
- NaniObrien
- Rhonda
- Gretchen Topping
- Beth Hustad
- Emily
- Sara U
- Unknown
- SpringALing
- Glo
- April
- Aimee
- Rachel Gouras
- Mrs. Lane
- Angi Thedens
- Laurie Long
- Amy B
- Kaylee Eylander
- lindseycuellar
- lynz_fuik
- Unknown
- CookieKarin
- Losing And Loving It
- Casey Middleton
- Renae
- jennigal
- terra
- Renea
- Digger's Girl
- Aimee
- bryfam
- Rosa Briggs
- Mari
- LIZ
- Unknown
- Dawn
- Pam Baker
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home