unbelief?
| So, upon reading the chapters for this week I thought, "Hmmm, unbelief, yeah I don't struggle with that." Then I went on my way and didn't give this lesson much thought. It wasn't until reading Christine's blog that I really "got" it. My life long stronghold and constant battle has been against depression and addictions to alcohol and drugs. Currently through the grace of God, The devil is losing. But I just realized that I, like Christine, believe God can set me free. I have read the stories about him parting the sea and giving people sight. I absolutely beleive he is able to release my mind from this trap. I am 100% confident in his abiblity. I see people all around with amazing testimonies of how God delivered them. I just can't get the knowledge of Gods ability to do it to transform into belief that he will do it. I think for me this week I am going to study Gods word. Specifically where it talks about freedom. Di said God ALWAYS desires us to be free. So I am going to spend this week seeking God and choosing to believe that when he says every believer, that means me to. I can't wait to read what all of your thoughts are. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home