Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

hey everyone

I've read chapters 6&11 for this coming week and the 6 really opened my eyes to the things that I do when I have anxiety and stress.... I'm going to re-read and highlight the things that jumped out at me last night... I don't want to handle anxiety poorly and right now at this point I do terribly.... Please help me to fix this and figure out other ways to take care of my stress and axiety without getting mad at people and freaking out like I do... I don't want to have health problems in the future b/c of how I act, so please pray for me to figure out a healthy alternative to my releasing of stressful situations.
thanks,
Shanine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home