Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Reading Assignment

All right girls, some of you have done a good job with feedback, but there are some we still haven't heard from yet, so please, just because I am posting the new reading assignment doesn't mean you can't still leave feedback! What is God doing in you? What area is He working on? Share, it is encouraging to others when you do!

For this weekend, please read chapters 5 & 10 in "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. If you still don't have your book, don't worry, we will still give you opportunities for feedback so stay with us!
I will post the next lesson on Monday! Happy reading, it is perfect weather for it!
di

1 Comments:

Blogger shanine said...

Hello Everyone,
I've been a little busy since school started so I'm extremely behind and this is why I haven't been posting anything in the group, but I thought that I'd let you all know that I'm going to start to catch beginning tomorrow and that the Lord has put it on my heart greatly to stop Complaining about every little thing that I do; I have noticed that complaining is what I have been doing a lot of lately and I'm tired of it, and want it to STOP!!
thanks for listening,
Shanine

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home