Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Reading Assignment

First of all if you still need to write your one word idol please do. Take some time this weekend to post from Monday's lesson. I actually posted today myself. You may be more intelligent then me but I realized last week that when you respond to a blog it doesnt show up on your email. I didnt realize people were responding until I went to Canyon Creek Chicks home page and saw the responses to the original blog. I am still figuring out the tricks to this blogger thing.

Assignment.
Of course keep responding to last week!
Read chapter 6 "To Experience God's Peace" and chapter 11 "The Obstacle of Prayerlessness" oooh. This will be good!
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home