Don't Forget
Hi Everyone
I have not heard from a single one of you since I posted the "reading assignment" over a week ago. Please take a moment and type out a sentence at least. What is God doing in you? Are you growing? Frustrated that you are busy? Feedback!!! Also, since I didn't hear from anyone wanting to do an "end of the semester" get together, we will just consider tomorrow (monday) night's Spotted Cow night as our get together.
Come and join us between 7 and 9 pm at the Spotted Cow (corner of 132nd and 35th) and get to know the faces behind the names you have seen on the blog.
And one more thing, please take a moment over the next week to thank Rhonda for working so hard on this Bible Study. Rhonda is a volunteer, a busy wife and mom like you. She has spent hours reading, studying, writing, and encouraging you all and she deserves our thanks.
Watch for the last Bible Study of the semester tomorrow.
di
I have not heard from a single one of you since I posted the "reading assignment" over a week ago. Please take a moment and type out a sentence at least. What is God doing in you? Are you growing? Frustrated that you are busy? Feedback!!! Also, since I didn't hear from anyone wanting to do an "end of the semester" get together, we will just consider tomorrow (monday) night's Spotted Cow night as our get together.
Come and join us between 7 and 9 pm at the Spotted Cow (corner of 132nd and 35th) and get to know the faces behind the names you have seen on the blog.
And one more thing, please take a moment over the next week to thank Rhonda for working so hard on this Bible Study. Rhonda is a volunteer, a busy wife and mom like you. She has spent hours reading, studying, writing, and encouraging you all and she deserves our thanks.
Watch for the last Bible Study of the semester tomorrow.
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home