Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, November 10, 2006

reading

Thank you for sharing this week. I know these chapters have been challenging for some of you and I appreciate your honesty and openness. Even though we are doing this online I feel like I am getting to know your hearts and your desire to see God move in your lives. It is catchy so keep writing.

This week we are going to focus on chapters 18 and 19. Before reading each chapter pray that God will direct your heart and mind to be open to what he wants to teach you. Have a great weekend in the rain :). (Be thinking of me as I do a silly race tomorrow morning in the rain. I think we actually go into Lake Washington as well. Crazy I know.)
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home