Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stop Snowing!!!!!

Finally school is on! My kids were going nuts! As always Di you have given so much of yourself in your post. I am amazed that you and Rhonda work so hard even when the responses have continually been pretty minimal. I found what you wrote really thought provoking. However my church backround is so limited that I have not had the pleasure of being hurt in church. Youth group was my first church experience and Canyon Creek my first "church home". I did feel the outcome of someone elses' "hurts". My mom was hurt by different churches as a child and an adult. As a result she developed bitterness and dislike for church. She still had a belief in God but as a child I never saw that. When my mom started going to church again recently she had an EXTREMELY hard time committing. I have seen several other members of my family give money or gifts but never of themselves. I have closed myself off from church for several reasons over the years. I am ready to throw myself in. I will not let Satan rob anything else from me. I hope to read some more posts before this portion ends. God Bless you all!!! And I want to thank Di and Rhonda again for all there hard work. Your effort did not go unnoticed. I love you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home