Reading Assignment
Hello girls!
Well we are on our way for the spring portion of our Bible Study. Time to get you all typing again! I am here to post your reading assignment for the weekend, but I am going to add some encouragement too.
First, for this weekend, read chapters 26 & 27. We are going to talk about being fruitfuil next week. I will probably post the study early (I am hoping by tomorrow) since I will be out of town part of next week so don't panic when you see it. You don't have to actually read it until next week!
Second, we want to hear from you! Even if you are super busy and don't have much time, just type a sentence on how you are doing/your reaction to this week's study/comments from fusion groups, sunday messages or something! Just a sentence!
Rhonda and I love you!
di
Well we are on our way for the spring portion of our Bible Study. Time to get you all typing again! I am here to post your reading assignment for the weekend, but I am going to add some encouragement too.
First, for this weekend, read chapters 26 & 27. We are going to talk about being fruitfuil next week. I will probably post the study early (I am hoping by tomorrow) since I will be out of town part of next week so don't panic when you see it. You don't have to actually read it until next week!
Second, we want to hear from you! Even if you are super busy and don't have much time, just type a sentence on how you are doing/your reaction to this week's study/comments from fusion groups, sunday messages or something! Just a sentence!
Rhonda and I love you!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home