Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

so encouraging!

Hi Girls!
Your comments this week have been so encouraging to me! Our pastoral staff went on a mini-prayer/planning retreat this week. We left right after church on Sunday and got home last night. In order to get the Bible study done and posted I had to cram a LOT into my friday and saturday. I found myself sitting in front of the computer at about 10 pm wondering what in the world to say. I honestly felt like that was one of the most poorly written "devotionals" I have written, but it was most honest with where I feel like I am at personally. To read your comments, and mostly to read your encouragement to each other, reminded me that this is what it is all about. We are all on this journey in a relationship with God, and God has placed us in each other's lives so we can encourage each other in our journey. And though I am a pastor on staff, I need encouragement and accountability too. So thanks girls, for your feedback and your honesty. Keep talking, you have no idea who you are encouraging with your words! Rhonda will post the next reading assignment tomorrow!
di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home