Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, February 23, 2007

wow

I just want to say that you all are so amazing! I read through all the comments made this week and almost got tears in my eyes reading your entries. We have been praying that more ladies would respond in the study this time and wow. I am challenged! Thankyou for wanting to grow with us and be our accountability. As I was reading through Di's lesson I began thinking about my week and how I did. I have been doing pretty good about reading and trying to memorize but for some reason last week got crazy and I could feel that my priorities got out of wack. I hate that. This has been something I have been working on for about a year now. I try to prioritize the important things and the things that I just do that make me busy. I start my day with a run and then if I dont get my prayer and reading done in the morning then it just doesnt get done. I love that verse in John 15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and I appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last." What example am I setting for those around me. (my family, friends) Something I have been working on these past two months is not yelling at my kids. My son Keaton and I are A LOT alike so we bump heads at times. I can honestly say that since I made this committment not to yell I haven't. Yea! Some of you that know me or were with us since last year know that last year was a healing year for me and now this year is growth. I grew last year but was totally released from stuff from hard feelings and garbage. I want to be on guard this year. I am totally challenged to pray like I have never prayed before. To read and memorize like I haven't done for a long time! And to be available for whatever God wants to do through me. This is a new season and a new day! GO< FIGHT< WIN!
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home