Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, March 09, 2007

authority?

Hey ladies! So I was waiting all week to share something really good, but nothing came to me. I really got more from what you guys shared this week then the actual reading. Hearing about the struggles and trials you all are going through or have went through are so encouraging. I have never surrounded myself so in depth with people with faith. Typically I surround myself with people who make it easy for me to quit. People who encourage my sinful nature. The last six months I have completely cut off all ties with those people. Reading your posts every week really ignites that passion in me to keep going, fight the good fight and when I need to humbly submit to the righteous authority!! Thanks girls!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home