Forgiveness
| Thank you, thank you for all the amazing sharing. It is both convicting and comforting to know we are all going through similar temptations or trials in our lives. I had just read John 8 1:11 the morning you assigned it to us Di. This is what I journaled to myself. Jesus' attitude of grace and forgiveness to the woman caught in adultery is amazing. WOW! What an example to me as I am critical or think negative of others who are not perfect. My prayer is that God will empower me with His love and grace toward the unlovely and bring all unbelievers to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Just keep reaching out! Follow Jesus example of LOVE to the woman and take comfort that God is always with us as stated in Psalm 4:6... Let the light of your face shine upon us O Lord... you have filled my heart with great joy... I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. I was so convicted that my perspective is just that... only mine. I need to see Jesus in the heart of every person and erase my first impressions, erase my fear of rejection, and put on Jesus... his love, his warmth, his smile, his care and concern. Bless you ladies... I feel so incredible blessed with the sharing. You are all amazing in your zeal and love for God. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home