Reading Assignment
Hello girls!
First of all, GREAT JOB on all of the posting and commenting this week! I am proud of you, and I know that what you are posting is encouraging to ME, and to others!
Your reading assignment for this weekend is chapters 30-32. Once again, I will be posting the study early (Saturday) since I will be out of town next week. But I will be looking forward to seeing what you all are learning and posting!
Happy Reading!
di
First of all, GREAT JOB on all of the posting and commenting this week! I am proud of you, and I know that what you are posting is encouraging to ME, and to others!
Your reading assignment for this weekend is chapters 30-32. Once again, I will be posting the study early (Saturday) since I will be out of town next week. But I will be looking forward to seeing what you all are learning and posting!
Happy Reading!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home