Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Reading Assignment

I know Di and I have said this before but thank you thank you thank you for posting. I makes this Bible Study really purposeful when we are all communicating what God is doing in and through our lives through this study. I have so enjoyed reading what you all have been saying. Sometime I wonder what I am doing trying to lead a group of such wonderful women but I love doing it all the same. You challenge me! Keep it up!

We are going to be reading chapters 33-36 this week. Awe Unfailing Love.

Happy reading,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home