Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Reading Assignment

Its that time again. We are going to read chapters 38 & 39. Make sure you read the Freedom and Splendor part. At the end it quotes the verses from Isa. 43:2-3. It's an encouraging passage!. Have a great weekend. Good job again posting. I, however, read your posts but didnt post anything myself. I just wanted to let you know that what you said has encouraged me, even if I wasnt able to write anything this week. I am going to try and blog something tomorrow.
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home