Thanks Ladies
Thanks Ladies
for your honesty in your posts this week. It is amazing for me to watch you all begin to support and encourage each other. Gloria, you already know this, but just to remind you, I think you are absolutely adorable and I am praying for you and your family. You have me if you need me!
For this week, read the next couple of chapters. Rhonda hasn't posted a reading assignment yet, I haven't unpacked my book yet from my trip, but get at least two chapters read and you should be in good shape!
Love you all!
di
for your honesty in your posts this week. It is amazing for me to watch you all begin to support and encourage each other. Gloria, you already know this, but just to remind you, I think you are absolutely adorable and I am praying for you and your family. You have me if you need me!
For this week, read the next couple of chapters. Rhonda hasn't posted a reading assignment yet, I haven't unpacked my book yet from my trip, but get at least two chapters read and you should be in good shape!
Love you all!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home