The last year...
For me the last year has been one of getting so sick and tired of becoming somthing that i said i would never do. In the worlds eyes, no big deal, we are all human. For you, this may be trivial, for me eye opening.
I have spent years saying i would not become my Mother! She is a wonderful, spirit filled person who is very dear to me. But, she is always so negative, looks at the glass half empty and kind of gave up on being apart of something bigger then herself. I always have been the spunky, spittfire. Always looked for the best in everyone and thing. Never wanted to say i was too scared to try or do something( within reason!). Ok, i would love to skidive someday! Anyway, i have been morphing into what i never wanted and finally said i had enough. I choose half full! I choose to find the good in every situation. By God's grace i choose His joy to fill me, not things around me. I choose to worship, not keep silent, even when i feel so far away at times. I am so thankful for the people that have been brought into my life this last year and the wonderful church to be a part of and reach outside myself again.
I have spent years saying i would not become my Mother! She is a wonderful, spirit filled person who is very dear to me. But, she is always so negative, looks at the glass half empty and kind of gave up on being apart of something bigger then herself. I always have been the spunky, spittfire. Always looked for the best in everyone and thing. Never wanted to say i was too scared to try or do something( within reason!). Ok, i would love to skidive someday! Anyway, i have been morphing into what i never wanted and finally said i had enough. I choose half full! I choose to find the good in every situation. By God's grace i choose His joy to fill me, not things around me. I choose to worship, not keep silent, even when i feel so far away at times. I am so thankful for the people that have been brought into my life this last year and the wonderful church to be a part of and reach outside myself again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home