Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aloha!


I just got back from vacation...Maui! My husband, Drew, and I were celebrating 5 yrs of marriage! It has flown by....I think because we laugh so much. We are a great duo, it makes life fun. We also have a (almost) 4 yr old daughter...Estelle....if you haven't seen her singing on stage yet...you will. she has been singing in tune since she was 1 yr old. I truly believe that God will use her voice for his glory. We also have a 5 month old baby boy...Evan! He's at a fun stage right now...smiling and saying OOOOO!!! I'm super busy...but hope to contribute...and recieve alot from this study!:) I love traveling, thriftstore shopping, and seeing people worship with passion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya Day said...

Hey, Kaylee. Glad you're joining us. I NEVER get to talk with you! :) I want to see pics from Maui!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home