Gloria Austin: Busy Beyond Busy
If I can do it...you can do it is all I'm going to say. You might be inclined to say "yeah well she doesn't have kids, or a family to take care of." Well here is what I do have: I work full time at a Compendium Inc. which is located in Fremont (approx. a 40 minute commute each day plus or minus a few minutes). I take classes full time through University of Phoenix with a week or two break between each 5 week class. I'm in the Army Reserves and I drill once a month and do my 2 weeks a year. In order to stay in the Army I have to be fit which means that I have to exercise pretty regularly (right now I'm running at least 3 times a week at 5:30am, yeah it's still dark out). I'm a LMP (Licensed Massage Therapist) and I am accepting new clients! I mostly do this on the side, whenever it fits into my schedule or when Rhonda is about to run a race or just did...or both. I'm also involved with a company called Agel that provides gel based supplements. I buy and sell the product so that also keeps me on my toes. I'm also a youth leader at Uprising so if you have kids in that age group I get to hang out with them once a week. When I'm not doing any of those things I enjoy snowboarding most of all and I'm super happy that it's almost winter. I love being outdoors and hiking up mountains to go swimming in glacier lakes and camping out in the wilderness. I love spending time with people and talking, playing all kinds of games (yay for DDR and Taboo). I love coffee, Thai food and pizza, not all at once but they are all good. I actually love all kinds of food. I'm probably the least picky person in the world. Growing up it was, "if you don't like it you don't have to eat it but it's the only thing for dinner so you can choose." I usually just ate. I think that is everything that might have the chance to fill my days, so if you're wondering if you have time to be a part and contribute to this study...you totally do. Like I said if I can do it, you can do it.
1 Comments:
Ummm....you totally sound swamped but we've got to work out a massage time...:)
Thanks for posting, Glo. Glad you are back!
Post a Comment
<< Home