Good Afternoon... now that I figured out how to post.
A bitty about me.. My name is Karin and can often be found on Sunday mornings working the childrens check in table. I'm a mom of 4 children ( David almost 11. Karissa 9, Bryan 71/2 and Rayna 5) and a wife of 10 yrs to Dave . I was raise in the church and went to a small private school. I've had my share of ups and downs in my walk with God, but since taking a HUGE step and changing church's almost 2 yrs ago, it's become easier to let God use my life for His good. I still feel like a "newbie" at CCC and working on getting to know everyone else. I did the online study the past 2 times ( tho I might not have posted as much as I should have) and have gotten so much out of each one of them and the challenges that Di and Rhonda put out there for our lives. I'm so looking forward to whats to come in this one with Di and Sonya.
If you care to know more about me ...just ask:)
If you care to know more about me ...just ask:)
1 Comments:
Hi, Karin! We've barely had opportunities to talk, yet I feel like I know you well already. Must be the care you show for my kiddos. :)
I still feel like a newbie at CCC, too. Oh, how I want to be one of the ones who knew Brandon and Di way back in Everett or CA! :) I guess we both will have to settle for being "middle-aged" with the church: we aren't real old, but we really aren't the newbies anymore, either!
Post a Comment
<< Home