Good Morning -- I'm Beth Hustad...my husband Brian and I came to Canyon Creek on Father's Day weekend which was baseball & sex themed. But, it was all good and we keep coming back. I work as an executive assistant in Seattle and have been married for 10 years. I'm looking forward to this study (and learning how to "blog"). I enjoy running, going for long walks, shopping, eating most anything and being in the sun. Looking forward to getting to know everyone through this study.
Canyon Creek Chicks
The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.
Contributors
- Cheryl Forkner
- Michelle
- Jennifer Hirata
- Di Beals
- Teacher Tabi
- Heather Taylor
- hdiggitty
- Sonya Day
- Becky Collord
- NaniObrien
- Rhonda
- Gretchen Topping
- Beth Hustad
- Emily
- Sara U
- Unknown
- SpringALing
- Glo
- April
- Aimee
- Rachel Gouras
- Mrs. Lane
- Angi Thedens
- Laurie Long
- Amy B
- Kaylee Eylander
- lindseycuellar
- lynz_fuik
- Unknown
- CookieKarin
- Losing And Loving It
- Casey Middleton
- Renae
- jennigal
- terra
- Renea
- Digger's Girl
- Aimee
- bryfam
- Rosa Briggs
- Mari
- LIZ
- Unknown
- Dawn
- Pam Baker
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home