Hello Ladies!
Well, I am certainly looking forward to this study of Beth Moore! I've never studied any of her stuff before, but I've heard good things. I look forward to growing with all of you and hearing what you have to say and gaining inspiration from you and hopefully to be an inspiration as well! I may be pretty slow at opening up to others right now, but I will. :) I've met some of you I hope I will get to meet you all in person!
God bless!
In Christ,
Mari
Well, I am certainly looking forward to this study of Beth Moore! I've never studied any of her stuff before, but I've heard good things. I look forward to growing with all of you and hearing what you have to say and gaining inspiration from you and hopefully to be an inspiration as well! I may be pretty slow at opening up to others right now, but I will. :) I've met some of you I hope I will get to meet you all in person!
God bless!
In Christ,
Mari
1 Comments:
Hi, Mari, glad you could join us! Beth Moore's studies are great, and the more you put into it, the more you will get out.
I enjoyed getting to know you at Spotted Cow!
Post a Comment
<< Home