Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hi my name is Heather Bryson.
We moved to Washington almost 1 year ago from Oregon. I have been a stay at home mom for 6 years. I have a wonderful husband of 8 years. We have a son, Hunter 5 years and a daughter, Riley 2 years. I love staying at home. One of my greatest joys of being at home has been learning how to nourish my family.
I am looking forward to this study and I feel very blessed to have met Di.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya Day said...

Hi, Heather! So glad you are joining us. I don't think we've met yet (or have we??), but I look forward to getting to know you as we go. Thanks for being brave and posting to say hi.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home