Nani Obrien the Irish Hawaiian
Hi girls! I am Nani Lium. I am 34 years old and live in the Maltby/Bothell area. My husband David and I have been married 11 years. We have three girls Riley(11), Chloe (9), and Grace 7.
We have been at Canyon Creek for a year now.
I am an amazingly busy stay at home mom. Volunteering at school, exercising, and keeping everything going in our household.
I am Hawaiian and Irish. I love getting back to Hawaii whenever I can to visit my Ohana and be in the sun.
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for our youngest Grace who was diagnosed with Epilepsy this last spring. She has been seizure free since she has been on her meds.
I am ready now that I am in my back to school schedule to do a study. I am anxious to see what God has to teach me and show me through this study. I have done other Beth Moores studies and am amazed at each one I do.
I hope to see some of you at church and at the spotted cow.
We have been at Canyon Creek for a year now.
I am an amazingly busy stay at home mom. Volunteering at school, exercising, and keeping everything going in our household.
I am Hawaiian and Irish. I love getting back to Hawaii whenever I can to visit my Ohana and be in the sun.
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for our youngest Grace who was diagnosed with Epilepsy this last spring. She has been seizure free since she has been on her meds.
I am ready now that I am in my back to school schedule to do a study. I am anxious to see what God has to teach me and show me through this study. I have done other Beth Moores studies and am amazed at each one I do.
I hope to see some of you at church and at the spotted cow.
1 Comments:
Amazingly busy stay at home mom? Is there any other kind??? (I mean, I know our husbands sometimes think differently, but WE know the truth!) Glad you are making time for this and thanks for posting!
Post a Comment
<< Home