Reading Assignment
Hello girls!
First of all, thank you to all of you who have introduced yourselves, it has been fun to getting to know you all a bit better! Now that the introductions are over, let's dig into our Bibles!
I would like everyone to try to read Galatians chapter 1 & 2 over the weekend. If you have more than one Bible translation, it would be great for you to read it in more than one translation!
For those of you who have your workbook, please do week one, day 3 "crucified." Of course, the more you do the better, but that is the chapter I would like us to focus on for this coming week. If you do not have your workbook yet, please also look at the following passages of Scripture:
John 16:5-18
Matthew 26:36-39
Hebrews 13:12-14
and Matthew 27:32-44
Have a great weekend, happy reading, and I'll post our study thoughts on Monday!
Di
First of all, thank you to all of you who have introduced yourselves, it has been fun to getting to know you all a bit better! Now that the introductions are over, let's dig into our Bibles!
I would like everyone to try to read Galatians chapter 1 & 2 over the weekend. If you have more than one Bible translation, it would be great for you to read it in more than one translation!
For those of you who have your workbook, please do week one, day 3 "crucified." Of course, the more you do the better, but that is the chapter I would like us to focus on for this coming week. If you do not have your workbook yet, please also look at the following passages of Scripture:
John 16:5-18
Matthew 26:36-39
Hebrews 13:12-14
and Matthew 27:32-44
Have a great weekend, happy reading, and I'll post our study thoughts on Monday!
Di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home