feedback
Hi girls
Just wanted to leave some quick feedback on Sonya's lesson this week; I thought it was excellent! I am inspired to love someone who is tough to love, thanks for the challenge Sonya! If you are like me, you are waiting for opportunities...and those may take some time in coming, but be sure to post the opportunities, and the steps you are taking and things you are learning along the way!
Keep at it girls, you are doing great!
di
Just wanted to leave some quick feedback on Sonya's lesson this week; I thought it was excellent! I am inspired to love someone who is tough to love, thanks for the challenge Sonya! If you are like me, you are waiting for opportunities...and those may take some time in coming, but be sure to post the opportunities, and the steps you are taking and things you are learning along the way!
Keep at it girls, you are doing great!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home