Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The fruit of the spirit that stands out the most to me is Patience.
I lack Patience at every level .. with people, with my 9 month old son, waiting for the things to go on sale before I buy them, all the daily 'stuff' and with the things of God, when I have a vision, when God's calling me to do something , when I pray for something... I want it NOW and I get anxious ... Sometimes I find myself doing things with my own strength, I want to make things happen... God has shown me the beauty of waiting on Him, for confirmation for answers for His timing... but it's still one of the biggest challenges in my life...

Fabiola

1 Comments:

Blogger Di Beals said...

good job Fabiola, thanks for being honest!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home