Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello

Hi everyone,



I have been a member of CCC for about one and a half years and love it! My youngest son, Jeremy, was invited to Maddy Taylors house for a party, which is how Heather & I met. Our kids attended the same elementary school and had several classes together throughout the years.



My husband, Rob, is on the worship team and we just celebrated our 25th anniversary this weekend! Jonathan is our oldest son, almost 14, and is involved in the youth group. Jeremy is 11 and also enjoys his fusion group. I work in the nursery at CCC and love interacting with small children again!



I have been working as a bookkeeper/business manager for an advertising agency in Seattle for the last 7-1/2 years. In my spare time I enjoy decorating my home, which never seems to end! My favorite coffee drink is a tall Americano with cream, but lately I have been enjoying a steamed cider.



I participated in the "Intimate Issues" bible study last fall. This will be my first online bible study and am looking forward to it.



I hope to learn more about Jesus and myself and what great things lie ahead.



Thanks,

Teri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home