I enjoyed that lesson on Joy. It's really refreshing to hear how God has taken you and Pastor Brandon through times where you truly had to trust in Him for everything- it makes your faith authentic and REAL. So thank you Di for sharing thoses stories, you have a great gift for writing- maybe a book is in your future? I don't have a lot of time to share today because I want to get out and ride my bike before work but I do want to share what happened this morning when I got up. It was sort of strange- I jumped up and opened my mouth and out came simple praises like- Thank you God for my life, thank you God for my health, thank you God for my wonderful husband, and on and on.......such simple prayers of thanks to God- out loud, it started my day off with such JOY! I reccommend it- but the beauty of it was that it was so unplanned or thought about. I really think this lesson is doing a work- it's like the Holy Spirit just welled up in me and out came these praises to God. WOW!
Canyon Creek Chicks
The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.
Contributors
- Cheryl Forkner
- Michelle
- Jennifer Hirata
- Di Beals
- Teacher Tabi
- Heather Taylor
- hdiggitty
- Sonya Day
- Becky Collord
- NaniObrien
- Rhonda
- Gretchen Topping
- Beth Hustad
- Emily
- Sara U
- Unknown
- SpringALing
- Glo
- April
- Aimee
- Rachel Gouras
- Mrs. Lane
- Angi Thedens
- Laurie Long
- Amy B
- Kaylee Eylander
- lindseycuellar
- lynz_fuik
- Unknown
- CookieKarin
- Losing And Loving It
- Casey Middleton
- Renae
- jennigal
- terra
- Renea
- Digger's Girl
- Aimee
- bryfam
- Rosa Briggs
- Mari
- LIZ
- Unknown
- Dawn
- Pam Baker
1 Comments:
Thanks for sharing, Cheryl. What an awesome way to begin the day!
Post a Comment
<< Home