Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Patience and Faithfulness

The two fruits that I really want are patiecnce and faithfulness. I like to see results immediately and I have a really hard time waiting on God. I also find it very hard to make the time to spend with God. It's funny, I have a one year bible that I have probably had for about 4 years and I still haven't made it all the way through it. I finally just stopped paying attention to the dates and would just put a bookmark in where I left off. On September 6th I picked it up randomly and the bookmark was on that same day. I got pretty excited and just started reading each night before I would go to sleep. Not even a month later I'm behind and frustrated. It's not like the 15 minutes it takes to read is going to take away from that much of my sleep but I find it so difficult to just do it.

So those are the fruits that I want, Patience and Faithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home