Patience & Peace
The two fruits I struggle with the most are patience and peace. I get really impatient when I am trying to get the kids off to school in the morning, especially when I have to get myself ready for work as well. I also get impatient waiting for things, whether it is something I have ordered that is taking longer to arrive (like the workbook for this bible study!) or hoping to get some time to myself. It also shows up in the tone of my voice when I am speaking - usually my husband and kids are on the receiving end!
Peace is also another fruit I struggle with. By being impatient, I have a hard time feeling peaceful. I always feel like I need to fill up my days, because doing nothing seems like I am wasting time. I feel like I need to get out of the house every day, even though I like my house and am always decorating it! I just feel like I'll be missing something if I don't go out. Even though I have a lot to be grateful for, like my family, friends, job, and good health, I still don't have that sense of peace inside.
I need to start trusting God with my struggles and know that He loves me and will guide me.
Peace is also another fruit I struggle with. By being impatient, I have a hard time feeling peaceful. I always feel like I need to fill up my days, because doing nothing seems like I am wasting time. I feel like I need to get out of the house every day, even though I like my house and am always decorating it! I just feel like I'll be missing something if I don't go out. Even though I have a lot to be grateful for, like my family, friends, job, and good health, I still don't have that sense of peace inside.
I need to start trusting God with my struggles and know that He loves me and will guide me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home