Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Reading Assignment

Boy, I have a really hard time remembering to post the reading assignment on Fridays! I had an even harder time deciding what to assign! All of the lessons on joy are so important; being joyful for our salvation, discovering joy through difficulty, joy in restoration, and joy in fellowship. Honestly, I feel I need to reserve the right to take us deeper on any of these topics, but I do still need to assign a reading assignment! So for those of you with workbooks, please focus your attention on week 4 (joy) days 4 and 5. For those of you without workbooks, please read:
John 15:1-17
Ruth 1:11-18
I Kings 17:1-24
and I Thessalonians 1:6, 2:19-20 & 3:9
II Timothy 1:4
Philemon 7

It looks like a lot, but it is so worth your time!
I will be praying for what God would like to bring to our attention for next week. I'll meet you Monday for those thoughts.
Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home