Encourgaging Words
I'm one of those that have gotten behind in my study- today I was reading the chapters on peace and I'm not even sure if that's where we are. I read the last comments made by Teri H. and that encouraged me so much. Thank you Teri- I think as Moms we are so concerned about others, especially our children. It seems that sometimes no matter what decision we make we worry. I'm a grand parent now and I still worry- am I watching the grandkids too much, not enough?- -- on and on. It really takes being in tune with the Holy Spirit to know that He will guide our steps each day and then we can trust Him with the outcome. In addition to that, I think we need to be in touch with ourselves as well, something as Moms & Grandmothers we may not take the time to do. That's something I want to work on- your words about how you needed to have adult conversation, etc - God knew you needed that even though you didn't recognize it until later. I'm thankful that when I don't know what I really need God does and He can direct my path, I just want to be more in tune with Him, learn to take the time to really listen. I thought it was interesting that when He fed the 5 thousand He instructed them to sit down. I tend to want to make it happen- get it done, what ever the need is... but God wants us be aware of our need, give Him what we have and then "sit down" and rest in His provision. What a great God we have.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home