Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I am so proud of you all, for studying, growing and for what you are posting! It is so amazing to watch you all share and encourage each other! I have had converstations with some of you this past week that have centered around the things we fear. This bible study is so timely, because some of us really are paralyzed by fear! In one conversation this week, I shared with a girl who is suffering from a paralyzing fear of flying (or crashing and dying to be more specific) that she could find peace in the fact that God is not going to let her leave this earth one second before she is supposed to. I am constantly working on trusting God, and when I trust Him, and really believe that He is in control, great peace is always the result. I have also discovered though, that I never "arrive." Trusting God, and refusing to live in anxiety, is something I have to constantly work at.
Be encouraged girls, you are growing! Keep growing and keep sharing! You are encouraging others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home