Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm still here

Hi girls. I am steadily doing the studies but I realized I haven't posted anything since the first week. Just wanted to let you know I am still here. I have a hard time coming up with things to say, actually. Some of you ladies seem so mature in your walk with God. Even though I have known Jesus since I was child and was a very on-fire teen and young adult, in the past couple years I just somehow got bogged down and distant from God. Just in the past few months in coming to Canyon Creek Church and getting involved, I feel like I am turning a corner. I feel like I am rediscovering Jesus all over again. I am really enjoying it. But unfortunately a lot of the questions in this study seem geared toward women who are already seasoned. I want to be there, I just feel like I have so much catching up to do.
-April

1 Comments:

Blogger Di Beals said...

April! You are doing great! You are learning and growing and that is what counts! As you read and study you will see growth as a result! I am so glad you are in the study!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home