Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last assignment for 2007

Hello girls
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I loved having a houseful of people and a table full of good food! This year I did NOT get up at the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping; that was a wise move, I really loved the extra sleep!

This Monday will be our last thoughts as an online Bible Study before the holidays; we will reconvene to finish our study in January. For this coming week, your assignment is to catch up! Sonya's posted study from last week was very good, if you haven't read it I really encourage you to. I will post a summary of thoughts on Monday, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home