Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Coaches in my life

Well, I can't say that I have a coach in my life right now. I can say that it is a friendship that I miss and have been looking for.
Why do I say Friendship with wanting a coach? Because the best friendships that I have (I mean 'have' as these ladies are still my dearest friends, but live aways away), are those where we can be honest with each other. Along with the things that Di says a coach should be, is someone who does not tell me what I want to hear, but rather what I need to hear. It takes a willingness to sit still and listen, with this kind of friendship. But I am so grateful for the 3 very dear Friends in my life who have the courage to be my coach, and allow me to be their coach in turn.

So, I will be praying for God to introduce me to a new coach, and so a new friendship :o)

Jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home