Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

coaching moment

Hello ladies,

Please allow me a coaching moment.

We are all extremely busy. Lately, I have been overwhelmingly busy, mostly with new building projects. I get up early and stay up late to finish bathrooms, painting and art projects for our new church. This past week was rough, but I managed to take the time to study, pray and post a Bible study. This may sound tough, but I expect to see some responses. If you signed up for this study, you signed up for motivation and accountability. The assignment this week is frankly quite EASY to give a reply to. If you know how, please post SOMETHING. If you forgot how to log in, send something to Sonya or I and we will post it for you.

come on girls, you can do this! We are almost done with this study!

di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home