Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here is a post from Colette:

How weird ( or, probably “how God” )……………..

I was just thinking, ( being almost “physically’ nudged ) that I needed to call Brandon to have a “coaching session” with him.

I used to do this with him every few months, when his office was just 2 doors down from mine at Calvary. And when I moved here,

I met with him a few times. But it’s probably been 2 years ( or more ) since I actually sat with him and just hashed things out…………

And Sunday at church, I was really feeling like I needed to do that again. Just to get back on track spiritually, emotionally and accountabilitably ( I think I just made that word up J )

Of course, after church, I always doubt and chicken out.

So, this is for me! As I want to be better this year. I want to step up and coach, more than just my son!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home