Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Here is a post from Lyndsey Fuik:

WOW you are right Di!! Thank you so much for this coaching moment I really did need this little push in the bottom to get motivated!!! I did forget how to do the blog thing but as I was reading all the e-mails from this study I have grasped one MAJOR thing I know its like BACK TO THE BASICS for me but I have grasped from this that with what I have been going through in my life the last few years I need to just let it all go and leave it all to God! I know this sounds simple but it's the hardest thing for me to do lately! Having to leave a violent situation and to move in with my Mom has all been such a challenge and I have learned that all things are possible with God and I can't do anything with out him. This is something I struggle with JUST LETTING GO AND GIVING IT TO HIM!! Thank you ladies for all your prayer for my family and I! I really took a hold of what Pastor Brandon was speaking on last week HOPE!! I honsetly felt like I had no hope and my situations were never going to get any better!! Brandon really encouraged me with his wonderful message about HOPE as he asked for anyone to raise there hand that was feeling hopeless or feeling like no one really cared about them that was me ALL THE WAY! I have been feeling EXTREMLY LOST and ALONE these past few months but thaks to you girls at CCC I now know I can have HOPE and I do believe that God Is who he says he is!! And through this bible study I have drawn closer to God in every way !Thank you ladies I love you and TRUST ME KEEP DOING THESE STUDIES!! Even when we feel like we can't or don't have time It helps and making time for God is such a priority! With LOVE
Lyndsey F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home