Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, January 04, 2008

A new year's resolution challenge!

Hello, ladies! I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday season. If it was anything like mine, it was a roller coaster of emotions; very memorable and exhausting, but fun. As much as I love the Christmas holiday, though, I am excited to move into 2008. And I have a challenge for you! Let's make a resolution to continue with this study and see it through to the end! I know everyone will be going back to crazy schedules (if you haven't already!) and lots of activities. If you have any roles within the church, you are bound to be swamped with preparations to get into the new building. But, as Di mentioned before the break, let's make a commitment to put God first!

We will be starting up our study again next week. I will be posting our first reading assignment of 2008 on Friday, January 11. If you feel a little disconnected, go back over some of the posts from the fall. You can read all of the posts in the archives on canyoncreekchicks.blogspot.com. Then dust off those workbooks and strap in to see this study through to the finish!

Have a great weekend! I'll be chatting with you all again soon!

Sonya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home