Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Reading Assignment

Hi, ladies! Are you still out there??
I agree with Di about the coaching assignment. Everyone is busy lately. But if you wait until you are not busy to post, you never will! I've had just as hectic a week as Di, complete with insomnia, physical exhaustion, and caring for a sick baby all night long twice. But I would never dream of skipping out on my turn to lead. Not just because of what I get out of it, but because of what others may get, too. The same is true for your posts. Who knows, what you share just might make someone else's day. So take a few minutes out of your schedule, study the lessons, and post!

For this week, we are learning about the fruit of faithfulness. Please check out week 8, days 1-3. I'll be back Monday to post my thoughts. If you'd like to pray for Becca to be healthy again, that would rock.

Sonya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home