Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Faith to overcome fear?

As I write this I am shaking...I am at the most uncertain point in my life I've ever been - even moreso than when I got out of the service. I think the amount of change that I've gone through, as a person, and situational changes, have just caught up with me and it's a bit overwhelming to know that there are many more changes to be made in just a month! Today I was caught off guard by how scared I am. I have been praying like crazy, fasting, praying, fasting, praying, praying, praying... and I can't seem to let go of my fear. I know God is faithful and will never change... why do I have such a hard time getting that through my head...rather...through my heart? I struggle, not with knowing God will provide and take care of me, but with believing that I need to take that step forward no matter how afraid I am and trust him to do it! After what he's done for Canyon Creek, and all he's done for me, I really don't understand my fear. -- Maybe I think He's out of miracles...or that I don't warrent one? Please pray for me as I muster up the courage to take a HUGE leap of FAITH and trust God to catch me on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home