Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Monday, February 11, 2008

FAITH

Thanks Di for continuing to coach the "team". I really feel we have found our place at CC and I'm looking forward to what challenges God has for me there. My heart is to see people healed and restored. In the past I've felt God's annointing for praying for people. It's an exciting thing to be used by God- when He is so close that you know He's touching people. An area I'm struggling in is faith- to believe God for the BIG things. I know He's got awesome plans for each of us and it's only by being ready- equiped with armor (plus being physically, mentally, etc ready) to be one of those that He works through. Does that make sense? I say bring on the miracles, the healings, the signs and wonders. He's the same yesterday, today and forever!

I'll pray that God heals you Sonya, sorry to hear you are sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home