Reading Assignment
Hi Girls!
First of all, I want to thank Sonya for writing a GREAT devotional for us all. Sonya, I could tell you put a lot of time into it. I hope you all take the time to read it and grow from it.
For this weekend, complete the chapter on Faithfulness, days 4 and 5. I will be checking in on Monday with some thoughts!
See you at the Canyon Creek Grand Opening on Sunday!
di
First of all, I want to thank Sonya for writing a GREAT devotional for us all. Sonya, I could tell you put a lot of time into it. I hope you all take the time to read it and grow from it.
For this weekend, complete the chapter on Faithfulness, days 4 and 5. I will be checking in on Monday with some thoughts!
See you at the Canyon Creek Grand Opening on Sunday!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home