Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Reading Assignment

Hi, ladies! I hope you are all having a great week. Hopefully you have all had enough time to read through Di's last post. Thanks to those who posted.
Let's move on to the eighth fruit of the spirit: gentleness. Please check out week 9 days 1 and 3. If you have time and want to do day two also, that's great, but I will be focusing on 1 and 3.

Have a great weekend, and I'll post more Monday!
Sonya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home