Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fasting

I am willing to fast and pray about what God is preparing for me. Fasting is a huge stumbling block for me. I find it very difficult, but it has been on my heart to spend time praying about my purpose in my personal life and work. I have heard the saying that sometimes we set ourselves up to fail because we are afraid of success. God is raising me up in a role of leadership and I do feel like Moses... making excuses on why I can't do it.

I trust that God will provide break through in my life as I obey him. Thanks for the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home