An Intro, Part Two
Hey, gals! It's so great to be back together, studying God's word!
For those new ladies joining us, I'm Di's cohort in this study. If I haven't met you yet, I look forward to doing so soon. I am excited to see how each of us will grow as we learn to do our part to hear from God. As I was thinking over the topic, I started contemplating the last few times I felt God speak to me. Because of the previous Bible study, I would look at it as something for everyone. Or, I would have specific words to share with one person, which is great. But I realized that I was forgetting to listen for words meant for someone in particular: me! (Insert smack to my head here!)
I find it amazing that God, the one who created all we see and beyond, wants to speak to us. He wants to speak to us for the benefit of one or several others, but also for our benefit! And I am so excited to see how He does this in each of our lives over the next few weeks. I encourage each of you to dig in and make the most of this study. Make it a priority to finish! I know that is sometimes easier said than done, but how much growth will you see if you do!
I hope each of you has a blessed week. I'm praying for you all!
Sonya
For those new ladies joining us, I'm Di's cohort in this study. If I haven't met you yet, I look forward to doing so soon. I am excited to see how each of us will grow as we learn to do our part to hear from God. As I was thinking over the topic, I started contemplating the last few times I felt God speak to me. Because of the previous Bible study, I would look at it as something for everyone. Or, I would have specific words to share with one person, which is great. But I realized that I was forgetting to listen for words meant for someone in particular: me! (Insert smack to my head here!)
I find it amazing that God, the one who created all we see and beyond, wants to speak to us. He wants to speak to us for the benefit of one or several others, but also for our benefit! And I am so excited to see how He does this in each of our lives over the next few weeks. I encourage each of you to dig in and make the most of this study. Make it a priority to finish! I know that is sometimes easier said than done, but how much growth will you see if you do!
I hope each of you has a blessed week. I'm praying for you all!
Sonya
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home